Zachary Palank

Zachary Palank

Zach Palank received his BS in Mathematics from the University of Oklahoma, and a MS in Biostatistics from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Drawn to more of the creativity and complexity of applying mathematics in a modeling setting, he started to...
Zihan Guo

Zihan Guo

I am a member of the Michigan Quant Program’s 2021 cohort. I obtained my bachelor’s degree in mathematics with finance from University of Liverpool. During my undergraduate study, I was drawn  to stochastic analysis and mathematical finance theories. From there, I...
Jason Hongyu Wang

Jason Hongyu Wang

Jason Wang is a member of the Michigan Quant Program’s 2019 cohort. He earned his bachelor’s degree in Financial Engineering from Wuhan University. His undergraduate coursework included stochastic processes, advanced mathematics, statistics, and investment...
Daichun Li

Daichun Li

Daichun Li is a first-year student in the Quantitative Finance and Risk Management program. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Investment from Central University of Finance and Economics. Daichun Li has internship experience with Gfund Management working on both the...