Zoey (Ziyi) Xie

Zoey (Ziyi) Xie

I am a passionate Quant Program student at U-M. As an undergraduate student from Nanjing University with a degree in Computer Science and Technology (Fintech concentration), I’m equipped with a lot of fundamental skills in the field of quantitative finance, and I’m...
Ziyu Zheng

Ziyu Zheng

I am a graduate from Central University of Finance and Economics in China. I chose to pursue a master’s degree in the U.S. because the experience of studying in America last year leave me un unforgettable impression. In my home country, the knowledge taught in...
Shichun (Lesley) Li

Shichun (Lesley) Li

I am a graduate student in the Quant Program at the University of Michigan. I earned my bachelor’s degree in financial mathematics from University of International Business and Economics. I‘m good at mathematical and statistical modeling with the ability to...
Jackie Jiaxi You

Jackie Jiaxi You

Before joining the University of Michigan Quant Program in 2019, Jackie You earned his undergraduate degree from Michigan State University, where he triple majored in Mathematics, Statistics, and Actuarial Science. During his time at MSU, Jackie completed capstone...
Rui Deng

Rui Deng

Rui studied at Sun Yat-Sen University and obtained a bachelor’s degree in mathematics and applied mathematics. During his internship at Guosen Securities, he gained a strong interest in the application of machine learning and deep learning algorithms in the...