Tianhao Gu

Tianhao Gu

Tianhao Gu is a member of the Quant Program’s 2020 cohort, and later in 2021 he joined the Data Science Master Program as a dual degree student. Previously he graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) with a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics,...
Paramee Yahiran

Paramee Yahiran

Growing up seeing my grandmother selling traditional Thai desserts to earn a living, my interest in mathematics was sparked. I thought it was a fundamental tool to facilitate the decision-making in trading. My passion for mathematics was affirmed when I had an...
Jiutao Yu

Jiutao Yu

Graduating from Nanjing University and majoring in Financial Engineering, my short academic career already spans across Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering and Accounting. Though I wasn’t a student in the Math Department as...
Ziyu Zheng

Ziyu Zheng

I am a graduate from Central University of Finance and Economics in China. I chose to pursue a master’s degree in the U.S. because the experience of studying in America last year leave me un unforgettable impression. In my home country, the knowledge taught in...