Chenhao Zhao

Chenhao Zhao

I have a wide range of abilities. During my time as an applied mathematics student at Sun Yat-sen University, I have outstanding overall research and quantitative abilities. I have participated in modeling competitions at different levels for three times and won two...
Simeng Zhu

Simeng Zhu

I am currently a master’s student of Quantitative Finance and Risk Management in the University of Michigan. Before grad school, I was an undergraduate student at Zhejiang University. I’m good at mathematics, finance and programming. Quantitative finance...
Zachary Palank

Zachary Palank

Zach Palank received his BS in Mathematics from the University of Oklahoma, and a MS in Biostatistics from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center. Drawn to more of the creativity and complexity of applying mathematics in a modeling setting, he started to...
Shichun (Lesley) Li

Shichun (Lesley) Li

I am a graduate student in the Quant Program at the University of Michigan. I earned my bachelor’s degree in financial mathematics from University of International Business and Economics. I‘m good at mathematical and statistical modeling with the ability to...